
Our little guy on the day he was born!

Alex at one years old! We waited until he turned one to go to Disney Land. His favorite ride was It's a Small World After All. He loved the little figures that were just his size. (Good luck getting the song out of your head...sorry!)

Alex's second birthday party.

Alex's third birthday.

Sir Alexander on his fourth birthday. We had a knights and castles theme.

Our big five year old! He was very lucky today. His preschool had a field trip for an easter egg hunt at a local park. I was able to go along with him and we had a great time. Happy Birthday Alex!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Alex! I can't believe how much older he looks since I last saw him! Such a hansom guy! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Alex!!! I remember the day he was born. He is getting so big.
He looks so much like James now. He has grown up a lot. Crazy what a year can do. Hope you are feeling ok. I am excited for your next little boy to come!!
Oh, it's so good to hear from you!!! Ans can I first say YOU LOOK GREAT! Obviously only having ONE child! People are so dumb. Your new home looks fun too, wow! And last but not least HPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! (uh, five days a week free preschool...? Nice.)
Miss you guys!
At first when I saw the picture of you and James in the hospital with a new baby I thought Alex got a new brother for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Alex! Can't believe he is 5 already!
Just checking in to see how you are. Still pregnant? ;)
Post a Comment