Monday, July 28, 2008

Families Can Be Together Forever!

While the rest of the family was upstairs, Alex was down stairs singing his heart out singing Families Can Be Together Forever while playing cars. Jamesy and I tried to sneak up on him to video him, but he caught us. After a lot of begging Alex finally let me take this video of him. It isn't as loud or funny as what we heard from upstairs, but it is cute none the less!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really was adorable! ANd he knows every single word! I miss you guys!

Amanda said...

So cute! I too am impressed that he knows every word!

I have several videos on my digital camera that I can't figure out how to put on my computer. I am such a computer retard! Someday I will figure it out.

Anonymous said...

Great video! I just want to give him a big hug! Thanks for posting it - what fantastic parents to teach such a wonderful song to your children so that they sing it when playing!
Have a great one,
Jen

Lani said...

Too cute! I can't believe he even knows the second verse, that's great Alex!

Bonnie said...

I love this! So cute how he ended on a sweet note! I miss your boys so much! Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! That is really cute.

MaryAnn said...

Thanks for your sweet memories! I know, I wish we knew each other better, I have a feeling we'd get along really well. :) As for memories about you, I remember thinking when I met you that you were perfect for James. And I remember at your wedding reception one of the other women there was concerned that you were terrified about being a military wife. She told me to go help calm your fears, but you seemed to be accepting it just fine to me!

Keep up with your blog, we enjoy reading all your "goings-on"!