1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.I am really interested to see what you come up with. Just try not to tell too many embarrassing stories.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Mary,
Got your comment on our blog and had to check yours out. Looks like you had fun in Utah. We will make it Alabama on Monday and have had a blast on our trip. Take care,
Jon and Janene
The memory I'm thinking of is when I came to visit before I moved to Utah. James watched the kids and we went out on the town in my Corolla, leather jackets and your sweet motorcycle helmets. We got some great looks on the Rapid City 'BLVD'. I miss you and can't wait for September when we can hang out again!
The Rapid City BLVD, in leather jackets and motorcycyle helmets.....what a great memory!
I can't think of anything embarassing Mary, sorry. My best memories of you are how sweet you are. When I grow up I want to be just like you! :)
i remember going to Wolf Creek (I think that was what it was called?) doing makeovers, we curled your hair, ate licorice, and went down waterslides. I also remember going to your house when I was a kid, and taking turns riding a bike around the block, eating otter pops, and playing with your neighbor's kittens.
Hi Mary! I'm thinking of what a great VT partner you were. You always had great things to say and never forgot the sisters we visited, even if it was just to drop off some goodies! We're so glad you guys are back!
I'm sick that I don't have a memory like that. I missed out on so much of you and you're so fun! I do remember that you don't like vegetables, but you make a killer pasta/veggie salad! I think that's funny!
Sorry it has taken me forever to post this. I remember you at Alpine Inn. You were one of the very few girls to talk to me. It was my first social and I was a little shy. It took a 2 years of knowing eachother, but a great deployment helped us to be best friends. I have a ton of great memories. Mostly how great you are!!!!
Post a Comment