Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alex is a super star!

I'm a little later than I wanted to be with posting this, but better late than never. Rand is not one to let me be on the computer for more than 5 minutes. Alex has had a great season of flag football. He normally played offensive lineman, but he ran the ball a few times too.
Would you want to go up against this 5 year old?
Alex and his number one fan!

Best buddies!


Go Panthers!
(Can you believe that they have a tear away sign? So cute!)

Alex hanging with some of his team mates. Gotta love the mouth guard smile!






3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Hey you, I need your new address so I can get a Christmas card in the mail to you guys!

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love that they are best friends! I miss you guys so much! Thanks for the update!

Terra Cooper said...

Football and Texas. Yep! how fun though!